Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Last Will Of Elizabeth Edwards Released (Sad)

So sad.
Just six days before her untimely death, Elizabeth Edwards signed off on her will that this morning has finally been released.
Her eldest daughter Catharine, a lawyer, is named as executor of the will and after reading the document, we've learned she left everything to her three children. Quoting Elizabeth straight from the document, she said:
"All of my furniture, furnishings, household goods, jewelry, china, silverware and personal effects and any automobiles owned by me at the time of my death, I give and bequeath to my children."
Eveything else, she left to Catharine. Her ex-husband, John Edwards, was left nothing and was never even mentioned in the will.
Bet that stings a bit. Not that she didn't leave him anything, mind you, but we think it sends a pretty strong message that she didn't even mention him. Just goes to show how much he really hurt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment